Friday, October 26, 2012

Perspective - Red Seal Hunt 2012


I have been doing a lot of still photography of late so I decided to add a few of my favorite shots to this blog and update a bit. Lots going on and "Hit Me" has become an orphan.

This was a photo for the Red Seal Hunt contest. Unfortunately I was the only one that entered and the coordinators of the hunt have apparently decided not to give out prizes. I can understand that, but I really would have appreciated a reply to my inquiry about the issue *wink*. Oh well.

With that in mind I have decided that if I happen to win a prize for an unscripted artwork at University of Western Australia this next month, I will share that prize with the person who didn't win because they had the only non-scripted work for "Water". I don't remember who that was or what the work was, but I KNOW how hard I worked on this photo. I would have liked at least a pat on the back virtually speaking. So I suspect the person who didn't win last month has the same sort of emotions.